Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The First Snow

Walking back from studying tonight, I finally witnessed my first snow flakes of the season. So, I figured it was time for a quick life update:

Medical school manages to keep us busy. The tour-de-force that is Anatomy finished before Thanksgiving, and our short course in Human genetics ends with a final on Friday. Social Medicine also wrapped up last week.

For the holidays, I'll be traveling with my family to Las Vegas and Houston to see both sides of the family to celebrate my paternal grandma's 80th birthday, Christmas, and New Year's. Ideally, I'll have a lot of time to spend with my family, read, write, and veg. Sadly, my time in Columbus will be short (January 2nd-4th), and I will try to make the most of it!

As I always say, I have a few entries in the works, so stay tuned. Keep warm!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, when are you gonna post again??

Haha, sorry, no pressure. Grad school is hard enough I am sure.

-Laura Tompkins

Matt said...

Yeah, I feel like your lack of posts says more about medical school than anything you're cooking up for publication on blogger.

Michael said...

Thanks for the kind nudges to update. I will try to avoid writing about writing posts and just do it. Please keep me on my toes!