Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October

Yes, it is my birthday, and yes, my recent time has been consumed by Spore and studying for the final exam in Molecular and Cellular Basis of Medicine, which means studying lots of complex enzymes, pathways, and acronyms while using a computer game to create and evolve creatures in complete contradiction to the rules of nature and molecular and cellular biology. Ironic? Probably.

On the plus side, I am heading to New York this weekend!

No, I am not trying to neglect the blog--I am trying to write content that is useful and memorable. Some entries in the works that may or may not come to fruition:
  • Docs on the Interwebs
  • Death and All His Friends
  • MFO's
  • Healthcare for All
  • The Origin of Weird Disease Names

2 comments:

testblog said...

Happy Belated Birthday Michael! Hope you had a great weekend in New York.

Matt said...

I'm looking forward to the origin of weird disease names. Where does The Gout (sp?) come from? Or canker sores?