Tropical Storm Hanna passed over last night, and other than a fair amount of rain, it seems to have caused no difficulty in the Boston area. The sun's already out this morning and the pavement is dry. Here's hoping this is the end of the hurricane season for us.
---
After three weeks of practically non-stop sunshine and cool temperatures:
Thankfully, Matt and I went on our sailing adventure on the Charles yesterday when the conditions were perfect. We took out a small dinghy from the MIT boathouse and sailed around the Back Bay and MIT area between the Mass Ave. and Longfellow Bridges. Considering it was only Matt's second time out on a boat, the first time being his sailing lesson, I would say he skippered the boat commendably (I manned the sail).
1 comment:
This looks like it must have been an awesome and beautiful boat ride. It sounds perfect, a sailboat in New England, not much gets better than that!
Post a Comment